Commander in Chief
Fleet Admiral Les Rickard
The Commander in Chief is the Senior Executive of the Colonial Ministry of Defense. The elected individual in this position serves as Chairman to the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Executive Administrator of the Fleets. This person is the sole holder of the rank Fleet Admiral. The duties of the Commander in Chief is as follows:
- Handle the day-to-day administration of the Organization.
- Issue any new regulations or requirements in the form of Admiralty Orders.
- Recommend Officers for Senior Leadership Positions
- Appoint the members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Executive Assistants
- Coordinate with the various Joint Chiefs offices to achieve goals.
- Chair the Joint Chiefs of Staff and bring recommendations and issues to both the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the FCC for debate and final voting.