Commandant, Colonial Warrior Academy
Vice Admiral Wayne Augustson
The Commandant of the Colonial Warrior Academy (CWA) is a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and is responsible for developing and administering the curriculum of the CWA. This in an appointed position, chosen by the Commander in Chief, and affirmed by the Fleet Commanders’ Council. This person holds the minimum rank of Vice Admiral. The duties of the Commandant are as follows:
- Oversee future course development.
- Keeping current courses updated with organizational changes.
- Administering and grading exams.
- Maintain accurate records of both past and present students.
- Update all student records in the master database.
- Maintain a list of required course completion for Joint Chiefs of Staff, Fleet Commanders, and chapter command personnel.
- Other duties as assigned by the Commander in Chief